Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Favorite Quotes

1. "Fail to plan is plan to fail" - Ben Franklin

2. "Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it." -Charles Swindoll
3. "Do or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

4. "Choose people who lift you up" - Michelle Obama

5. "Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth." - Julie Andrews

6. "I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions." -Stephen Covey

7. "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." -Vince Lombardi

8. "Don't buy things you can't afford with money you don't have to impress people you don't like." - Dave Ramsey

9. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

10. "Just keep swimming." - Dory

No comments: