Thursday, June 11, 2015

Change

Some people that knew me since my childhood years, or even back 5-10 years ago, might thought that I don't change that much.  They are partially right.  The truth is, I changed.  Now I decide to let go things that no longer matter anymore.

At some point in my life, there are things that are more important than the others.  But the thing is, you really need to try to look beyond your present day.  Try to look ahead of what will come, but not too eagerly want to peek at your future, is truly an art.  Mastering this can help us avoid unnecessary mistakes and get us to our "destination" faster.

I guess it's true what they say.  Life is about how you handle plan B.  And that's why, to a certain degree, I will always change and evolve.  To something better. :)


No comments: