Friday, February 15, 2019

Bills, Gas, and Dishes in the Sink

There are same principle that I applied when it comes to bills, gas, and dishes in the sink. I do it right away. I do it while they still "small". I don't wait until it all pile up.


For my bills, I do it right away when they come. I don't pile all the bills until it got into an unmanageable level. I don't wait until due date, ho ho ho, not me!



For gas, if I see the tank is between a quarter or half empty, I fill it right away. I don't even wait until half actually. A principle I inherited from my dad. Papa always said, when your gas reach a quarter empty, fill it out. You never know what happen in life that may make you not have a chance to fill it up. And before you know it, you'll reach the E line (aka Empty).



For dishes in the sink, I wash it right away. While it's only 1 or 2 plates. Do it NOW. That way my sink is always empty and free from dirty dishes. I love the emptiness of my sink. Feel so zen.

I feel so organized living this way. Everything is in order. And I love order in my life. Feel so peaceful, calm, and content with finishing things that I need to working on. I feel accomplished! Try out this principle. You may benefit on having less stress when it comes to pay bills, fill up gas, and washing dishes in the sink.

This principle I applied too to managing my email in my inbox. Once email come, I "work" on it. I either reply, work on the task of it, or file it in it's respected folders. Both my personal email and my work emails have some folders. This really helps me to organize emails. I could be really stress when I see 1000++ email on someone's inbox. It feels so cluttered and organized. And how you can find something on those gigantic massive piles of emails?

Do something while it small helps to make our life more efficient. That way we will gain more time too. Instead of spending 1 hour tackling bills, now you only spend 10 minutes max. Sometimes even less if you just paying 1 bill online. Click, click, and done!

Hope you can apply this tips and find this useful! After all, we all can live more peaceful with some organization and de-cluttered lives. Less stress this way.


No comments: