Tuesday, March 05, 2019

End of the Tunnel

Today is such a great day!!!

What's happening today?

1. 14 years ago, I arrived in United States for the first time.

2. Exactly today, I finalized my divorce after 90 days waiting period. Done waiting!


3. Working together with great people at my work, my boss included! Greatest boss ever!


4. Watching a beautiful sunset on the way home.

5. Spending time with my boyfriend (Grant) and his 2 daughters. Enjoying quality time! Enchiladas dinner and bonding time. Love every minute of it! (Thanks Babe, for treating me tonight!).



Life is so good right now at Peggyland. Hehehehe. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Life is so funny sometimes. Just half year ago I struggled so much with my personal life, with drama and heartache and tears in daily basis. Tried to keep fighting and fighting and finally just let life unfold in front of me. But fast forward to now, I finally found my happiness again. I started slowly walking towards the end of the tunnel in December 2018, slowly gaining my strength, and finally in March 2019, I'm grinning from ear to ear. Especially remembering the special moments I have together with my new man in my life. He's so amazing!

Thank you Jesus for your blessings. And thank you for all my friends who reading this and sharing my happiness with me. I can't be more happier, really! :)

I had a feeling that I'm going to smile a lot in the future... ^_^

No comments: