Sunday, April 26, 2015

Today's Question



Have you heard this question,"If you can go back in time, would you change anything?".  This question have been asked in magazine, newspapers, and any other online articles.  Most will answer,"No, I won't change a thing.  If I changed, then I won't become the person I am today."

But if you ask me, I will certainly without a doubt said,"YES!  YES I WILL CHANGE SOME THINGS!"

Not that I'm regretful or anything, but surely there could be something I can improve by changing things.  I probably would be more patient.  Or be more ambitious.  Or be more careful.

Then I just realized, I could simply apply these changes today.  I can still be more patient.  More ambitious.  More careful.  If I don't like something, I can simply change it.

While I know I can't go back in time and change things in the past, but I still can change something that I want to change right away, right now.  Then this question would not become "I-wish-I-can-go-back-in-time" thing.  This question will lead to "What-can-I-do-better-today-so-I-can-have-better-future?"

This is a deep question.  Take some moment to reflect and ponder on it.  Will you change anything?



No comments: