Thursday, March 14, 2019

My Superpowers

So yesterday I had a conversation with an 8 year old. We were talking about our superpowers. After our deep discussion, we finally summarized what are my 7 superpowers are! Here we go.

Superpower #1 : Flying
It'll be very cool to just be able to fly, just like that! But then I won't enjoy the airplane then, hahaha!




Superpower #2 : See the future
It'll be tempting to see what happen in 2035, 16 years from now. I'm kinda curious what my future will be. Well, my boyfriend said that we will live in a nice house! Amen!




Superpower #3 : Breathe under water
It's kinda fun to be able to live for a moment under water. Imagine there's Atlantis Hotel or something like that. I guess I was influenced too much by Aquaman.




Superpower #4 : Always be happy
Life is not perfect. That means all the time happiness is impossible. But we can always choose to be content and grateful. I still want to have a happy life though.




Superpower #5 : Control time
Not necessarily stopping time, because I know time never stops. But I want to control my time, instead to be controlled by time. That means I have to clear out my schedule and have as few priorities as possible. This way I can free up my time and be more relaxed in life.




Superpower #6 : Infra-red vision
It's kinda cool to be able to see what happen behind that door. Or to be able to see things in the other part of the world. Well I guess that's what internet are for, huh?




Superpower #7 : The ability to stay skinny
Hohoho, this is definitely a super power! Willpower to not eat that second plate. The ability to say no to that cup of hot chocolate at 2pm because you know it'll give you 250 extra calories that you don't need!




This is so fun!! I love having conversation with her. Thank you, Angelica! ♥

No comments: